Upper Canyon Road – The Neighborhoods of Santa Fe, New Mexico
The sky shines with an evening sun that turns the Sangre de Cristo (Blood of Christ) Mountains the color of watermelon. Tonia and I were married in the gardens of the Randall Davy Audubon Center at the end of Upper Canyon Road. 12 years later our son, Nick, became a camp councilor there. Fed by the snowmelt, three reservoirs serve as some of the city’s drinking water and spill into the Santa Fe River. Just 3 miles from the Santa Fe Plaza and bordering the Santa Fe National Forest is a 190 acre urban preserve run by the Nature Conservancy. Willow trees and cottonwoods, beaver and birds paint the landscape along the trailhead of the 20-mile Dale Ball Hiking Trail. A series of ponds and wetlands make this neighborhood first choice for our family’s regular hikes.
Michael’s Bit of Real Estate
5 ways to speed up your sale:
1) Together we’ll set the right price. A correctly price home will always draw attention from buyers.
2) Get your house market-ready before you begin showing it so your family can get used to keeping your home clean and beautiful.
3) The more frequently your home is shown, the faster you will find buyer. Keep your home clean and staged so you can be ready to show your home on short notice.
4) Decide in advance what price and conditions you will find satisfactory.
5) Don’t refuse to lower your asking price. Consult with me to keep your home priced realistically.
My Business To Business Referral
Each week I present to you an excellent business. Let me introduce Dr. Mark Seredowych. He is a general practitioner and has been our doctor for 12 years. His care and bedside manners are contagious and he is a person I can put my name to. Mark can be reached at 505.982.4276 and his address is 1650 Hospital Drive, Suite 200, Santa Fe, NM. Let him know I referred you and he will take extra special care of you. If you need me for anything feel free to call my cell at 505.470.4180
I’m looking forward to seeing you in the neighborhood.